I don’t start from myself and move outwards: that’s backwards. I partner with people and businesses to understand their goals and pains. Throughout it all I make sure to creatively collaborate on achievable solutions.
I do this using several frameworks and methodologies—like SCRUM, Design Thinking, Jobs-to-be-Done, Desirability-Viability-Feasibility modeling, Customer Journey Mapping, Impact mapping, and Business Process Modeling (to name a few).
- SAFE 5.0 Certified PM/PO
- Scrum Certified PO
- Certified Scrum Master
I’ve been doing this for years and here is why I’m good at it.
- I leverage my multi-industry know-how of adjacent experiences..
- I listen and learn from people and data to inform my decisions.
- I express myself clearly with excellent communication skills.
- I have the ability to quickly grasp technical issues.
- I’m strategic and tactical with a strong foundation of user experience to back me up.
- I understand, work with, and shape the vision of customers and business stakeholders into actionable features or stories in a prioritized backlog.
- I orchestrate user-story mapping sessions to ascertain the scope of the need.
Here are some of the places I’ve succeeded.
- Financial Sector (People’s United Bank)
- B2B and B2C (Henkel)
- Media and Entertainment (ESPN, Rise)
- Advertising (Bertelsmann-Time-Warner, several agencies)
- Publishing (Doubleday)
I’m more than a set of skills.
I’m a leader who loves rolling up his sleeves to get the job done. I love having a laugh with my team-mates over lunch or dinner. I am always happy to join them in the trenches to do what’s best for the customer and the company. I’m family oriented, life-focused, and open to a conversation.
So let’s talk.